OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – CITADEL POST ACUTE – MESA, AZ
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and work life balance!
- Both inpatient and outpatient services provided
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
Clinical and Program development
Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Citadel Post Acute in Mesa, AZ, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We seek an OT with an interest and experience in doing outpatient as well as inpatient treatments. A LOUD certification or some other certification/training used in an outpatient setting would be a plus.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
AZ Licensed Occupational Therapist
LOUD certification or similar a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.