Physical Therapist - Palm TerracePalm Terrace
Laguna Woods CA
Palm Terrace Healthcare Center of Laguna Woods, CA, is currently seeking a full time Physical Therapist to join our fun and hard working therapy team for a Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday–Saturday schedule. We are a busy skilled nursing facility with a fast paced in-house therapy program and outpatient clinic. We are proud of our beautiful facility and grounds as well as our spacious and well equipped gym, ADL spaces and programs in cardio pulmonary wellness.. In return for your clinical knowledge and professional passion, we can offer you a highly competitive compensation package, a great facility to work in and many career growth options.
Palm Terrace receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
6563-CA FT - Published 2021-08-31 02:19:34 (Updated 2021-09-09 23:53:36)
Back to jobs list