Fieldwork Educator Course - Idaho
SEE QR CODE IN BELOW FLYER FOR REGISTRATION
September 29 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm America/Idaho
In this course you will learn to:
- Write clear, specific, and achievable student-centered learning objectives
- Develop a culture of feedback during fieldwork
- Facilitate clinical reasoning processes in fieldwork students.
- Understand the process of reasonable accomodation for students with disabilities
- Structure and utilize a complete fieldwork student manual
- Facilitate learning by applying diverse teaching modes for student development
- Apply Strategies of giving and receiving feedback to a variety of supervision situations
- Assess student’s entry-level competence.
See attached flyer for more information and QR Code to register.