Rehab Aide - Bainbridge IslandBainbridge Island
Bainbridge Island WA
Bainbridge Island Health & Rehabilitation is recruiting for a full time Rehab Aide to be part of our team of therapy professionals.. This facility is located at our beautiful Bainbridge Island location which requires a ferry ride from Seattle. We have a wonderful in-house therapy program, and you will have many opportunities to assist our therapists with their programs that will really make a difference in the lives of their patients. As part of our team you will enjoy a stable work environment not ruled by corporate red tape, a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, and many career growth opportunities with a growing organization.
Bainbridge Island Health & Rehabi8litation receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Ensign culture has come to life in these facility teams and is evident in the ownership, passion, and celebration found in their departments every day. In addition, Ensign culture has fostered an environment where therapists have an unprecedented level of freedom to create and implement the programs that will best serve their patients and communities.
- Transport and set up patients prior to skilled treatment as directed by therapists/assistants
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatment
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment
- Participate in department and facility meetings as requested and communicate all relevant information with facility staff
- Chart treatments per department procedure
- Record treatment charges per department procedures
- Follow all facility safety regulations, protocols, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Graduate
- CNA Certification a plus
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program or demonstrates competency in each of the designated areas
- Able to move and transfer patients in conjunction with standard procedure and in accordance with orientation and training program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
6386-WA FT - Published 2021-07-29 21:40:28 (Updated 2021-07-29 21:40:30)
Back to jobs list