PT Assistant - Provo RehabProvo
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Provo Rehabilitation & Nursing Center in Provo, UT, is seeking a PRN PTA to join our awesome therapy team. We have completed a beautiful renovation to include 52 private rooms and two huge therapy gyms filled with brand new equipment. We are in close proximity to the local hospital as well as the Central Utah Clinic, and we have huge opportunities to create and implement excellent programs for the patients in our community. We offer a fun and highly qualified in-house therapy team to work with and many career growth opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and an environment where you will feel valued and appreciated as a therapist.
We have been in-house with therapy for many years which gives us a significant edge going into the current payment model changes. Our therapy and nursing teams work collaboratively to ensure outstanding outcomes for our patients. While some companies are preparing for layoffs or demanding outrageous productivity levels, we are gearing up for amazing rehab programs!
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels.
- Treat patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record
- Assist in maintaining department
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in training programs for other staff in the facility
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance program
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Provo Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
6785-UT PRN - Published 2021-09-28 16:07:02 (Updated 2021-11-09 00:29:25)
Back to jobs list