DIRECTOR OF REHABILITATION – FULL TIME – HURRICANE, UTAH
Hurricane Health & Rehabilitation in Hurricane, UT, is seeking a dynamic Occupational, Physical or Speech Therapist as Director of Rehabilitation to manage our in-house therapy team. As the Director of Rehabilitation you will:
- Lead our excellent therapists – all dedicated to their work and to the Ensign culture
- Manage our existing programs in neurology, orthopedics, cognitive impairments, splinting, and many more.
- Have freedom to effect change in your facility clinical and program development
- Be able to continue to treat patients and lead the therapy team
- Have excellent support from local therapy leaders and resources
- Live with work life balance–competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
- Relocation assistance- Case by case basis
Hurricane Health & Rehabilitation is a skilled nursing facility offering excellent inhouse therapy to both our long term and short term residents with an emphasis on quality of life and community. Our therapy team works intricately together setting ourselves apart with our interdisciplinary communication and cohesive Nursing / Therapy teamwork!
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out how we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Implements and monitors the provision of facility Rehab policy and procedures
- Supervises rehab staff and ensures effective rehab staff orientation, training and ongoing competency
- Coordinates rehab admissions and distribution of caseload
- Assists in the case management/tracking of Medicare A rehab cases under the PDPM system
- Recruits rehab staff
- Manages and analyzes department metrics including accurate billing
- Ensures that rehab department is compliant with all regulatory issues. This includes assurance that department records are completed and maintained, such as medical record documentation, reimbursement denials management and other survey compliance requirements.
- Maintains relationships with hospital therapists, physicians and other key community members
- Provides direct patient treatment
- Licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist
- At least 3 years of experience as a therapist
- Supervisory and/or administrative experience in long term care rehabilitation preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare PDPM and ability to manage a variety of payors effectively
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.