OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME – VISTA, CA
Vista Knoll Specialized Care in Vista, CA is located in the heart of the San Diego area. We are a busy skilled nursing and sub-acute facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided.
- In-house therapy team, job stability, established company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Diverse mix of orthopedic, neurological and cognitive disorders
- Sub-acute wing with a heavy focus on neurologically impaired patients
- Work life balance – flex schedule – competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Browse our website at www.flagshiptherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
Experience with Outpatient, marketing, or working in an Assisted Living Facility a Plus!
Vista Knoll is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.