Physical Therapist Assistant – Austin, TX Metro Area – Full Time
Our expanding network of independently owned and operated healthcare facilities is growing in the Austin Metro area and we are scouting for excellent therapists to join us. If you are passionate about providing great care, building effective therapy programs to enhance our patient’s recovery and potential, and want to be part of a dynamic and high energy team, this could be the position for you! In return, we can offer a highly competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including paid CEU’s and other professional development opportunities. Most importantly, we can provide a work environment free of corporate red tape where you have ownership of your program paired with excellent clinical and operational support. We invite you to apply and meet our amazing group of therapy leaders to learn more about this fun and challenging opportunity!
Our facilities receive support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels.
Some of the job duties for this position include:
- Utilizes evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Physical Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides input to supervisor for discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.