PHYSICAL THERAPIST – Palm Terrace Healthcare Center – Laguna Hills, CA
PRN: Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Palm Terrace Healthcare Center of Laguna Hills, CA is currently seeking a per diem Physical Therapist to join our fun and hard-working therapy team. We are a busy skilled nursing facility with a fast-paced in-house therapy program and outpatient clinic. We are proud of our beautiful facility and grounds as well as our spacious and well-equipped gym, ADL spaces and programs in cardiopulmonary wellness. In return for your clinical knowledge and professional passion, we can offer you a highly competitive hourly rate, a great facility to work in and many career growth options.
Browse our website at www.FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
Some of the required duties include:
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.