PHYSICAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME – POST Rehabilitation and Wellness – Outpatient Therapy Clinic
The Woodlands 77382
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth, and leadership training opportunities!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance – flex schedule – competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/patients safe
POST Rehabilitation and Wellness offers PT/OT/SLP services. POST is proud to be an Outpatient Therapy provider focused on providing care to the Adult and Adolescent demographic.
Browse our website at www.FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying post-acute care.
- Each location is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the clinic for the staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated clinics
Licensed Physical Therapist
Outpatient experience is preferred though this position is open to PTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.