PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT – PRN – SKYLINE TRANSITIONAL CARE (formerly Avamere)
Looking for a career where your clinical skills are valued and the productivity expectations are realistic?
Want flexibility in your schedule?
Looking for a place that supports your clinical growth and is generous in paying for CEUs?
Would you like to be treated like you matter?
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical and program development are among our highest priorities
- Work life balance – flex schedule – competitive benefits
- Leadership development
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Skyline Transitional Care is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, outpatient and geriatric therapy services provided. Cohesive and dynamic rehab team – we are family!
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
This position is open to PTA’s at all experience levels.
Some of the job duties for this position include:
- Utilizes evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Physical Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides input to supervisor for discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.