SPEECH/LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – FULL TIME – SAN DIEGO, CA
Golden Hill Post Acute Care in San Diego, CA, is seeking a full time SLP to join our in house therapy team. If you are passionate about providing great care, building effective therapy programs to enhance our patients’ recovery and potential, and want to be part of a dynamic and high energy team, this could be the position for you!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
- Excellent CF Supervisor – if needed
Golden Hills is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. As part of this amazing team of clinicians, you will have opportunities for training and continuing education in Think Thin/dysphagia, Abilities Care and dementia, stroke and neuro rehabilitation, and respiratory/COVID recovery programs.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients with communication, cognitive or swallowing disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with communication, cognitive and/or swallowing disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the speech disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
This position is open to SLPs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Pay Range: $48 – $52/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.