Physical Therapist – Full Time
San Diego Area – California
We are currently operating 15 skilled nursing and post-acute rehab facilities throughout the San Diego area and we are continuing to grow! We have a stable, fun, and clinically excellent in-house therapy team in each of our facilities and work with a wide variety of patients to return them to home and their regular activities. We currently seek a dynamic full time Ph Therapist to travel among our San Diego area locations.
- This is not a typical travel job!
- This position offers an exciting opportunity to do more than just fill in. As part of our organization, you can become an expert in our unique and empowering company culture and take advantage of opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- You have the option to become a trainer in one of our many unique programs including HeartPARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, and many more. The right individual can help our therapy leaders and their teams build something great at their facilities.
In return for your flexibility, clinical expertise, professional passion and attentiveness to our patients, we are happy to offer a highly competitive hourly wage and benefits package, mileage reimbursement, and paid CEU’s to help you grow as a therapist.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!