OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – FULL TIME – SAN ANTONIO, TX
Westover Hills Rehabilitation & Healthcare in San Antonio, TX, is seeking a full time COTA to join our in-house therapy team .
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Westover Hills is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. As a member of our team, you can expect excellent leadership, facility level decision making, and most of all, a fun work environment where you are appreciated and supported to do your best work.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Occupational Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Reports effectiveness of treatment outcomes to supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.