PHYSICAL THERAPIST – FULL TIME – UPLAND, CA
Upland Rehabilitation & Care Center is a super busy 206-bed skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Inland Empire. We are seeking a full time PT to join our fun in-house therapy team.
- Busy sub-acute wing
- Outpatient programs
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Spacious gym with great equipment and ADL spaces
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance – flex schedule – competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Browse our website at www.FlagshipTherapy.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals.
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape.
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs.
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
Upland Rehabilitation and Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.