- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Competitive part-time benefits
- Have your input matter on team program development
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
Grossmont Post Acute Care of La Mesa, CA, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided. We have a 5 STAR Medicare Quality and Joint Commission Accredited Rating and have been excelling in therapeutic rehabilitation for over 35 years.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients with cognitive and/or ADL physical functioning disorders and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Utilizes standardized assessments and evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or ADL physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc.
- Assesses patient’s progress and adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Effectively communicates with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, barriers, and treatment plans.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels.