Be appreciated as an employee, flexible schedule, work life balance!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Fun therapy work environment
- Leadership development
- Supportive therapy team
- Opportunity to work with and learn from amazing therapists and nurses
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Lynnwood Post Acute and Rehabilitation located in Lynnwood, WA, is a skilled nursing facility with long term care, post-acute rehab, and geriatric outpatient therapy services provided.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Responsible for assisting the Therapists and Therapists Assistants
- Responsible for safe and efficient patient transportation
- Responsible for patient and equipment set up / clean up
- Daily cleaning of treatment area and equipment
- Reports any patient concerns or issues to DOR and/or supervising therapist.
- Able to obtain basic medical information (blood pressure, heart rate, O2 saturations, etc.
- Must have prior training in a medical setting
- One year’s experience in long-term care or related setting preferred
Pay Rate: $15-$22/hr
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.