Overland Park Kansas
FULL TIME – OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – SHAWNEE POST ACUTE & REHABILITATION CENTER OVERLAND PARK, KS
Practice to the top of your license! Clinical development, career growth and leadership training opportunities!
- In house therapy – job stability, growing company
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and program development
- Work life balance – flex schedule – competitive benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
Shawnee Post Acute & Rehabilitation Center is an exciting next generation healthcare model offering Assisted Living Residences, Rehab Suites, and concierge style service. Enjoy a fun work atmosphere, a diverse patient population, and the opportunity to create and implement the programs that will best serve the needs of your patients. Cohesive and dynamic rehab team – we are family!
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently owned and operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Occupational Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Reports effectiveness of treatment outcomes to supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-04-28