Occupational Therapy Assistant – PRN – The Eden at Las Colinas – Irving, TX
Our expanding network of independently owned and operated healthcare facilities is growing in Irving, Texas, and we are scouting for a PRN COTA to join us at The Eden at Las Colinas.
- Work life balance with a flexible schedule
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Have a PRN schedule that fits your full-time employment schedule
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
If you are passionate about providing great care, building effective therapy programs to enhance our patient’s recovery and potential, and want to be part of a dynamic and high energy team, this could be the position for you!
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with cognitive and/or physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: ADL retraining; therapeutic activities; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist.
- Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Occupational Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Reports effectiveness of treatment outcomes to supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Must hold current and active State license/registration where applicable
- We welcome candidates with all levels of experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2023-01-31