PHYSICAL THERAPIST – SLOAN’S LAKE REHABILITATION CENTER
WEEKEND PRN PT NEEDED! – Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule for vacation and weekend coverage needs
- Option for a set schedule when covering vacations
- Strong infection control to keep staff/residents safe
- In house therapy team – job stability, growing company
- Get a call or text as early as possible in last minute coverage request scenarios
- Participate in CEU classes offered to entire therapy team
Sloan’s Lake Rehabilitation Center in Denver, CO, has a great work environment in a short term rehab setting.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
CO Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels. New Grads Welcome!
Pay Range: $36 – $45/hr
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply for this Position
Last updated 2022-06-10