Santa Rosa California
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Summerfield Healthcare Center in Santa Rosa, CA, s seeking a Licensed PRN PTA to join our wonderful in house therapy team. You will have the opportunity to create and implement great therapy programs, treat patients and work closely with our highly qualified facility staff, residents and their families. In return for your professional passion and clinical expertise, we offer competitive compensation, ongoing professional development opportunities and a work environment where you will have the freedom to thrive and work with rehab programs that you are passionate about.
Summerfield receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Ensign culture has come to life in these facility teams and is evident in the ownership, passion, and celebration found in their departments every day. In addition, Ensign culture has fostered an environment where therapists have an unprecedented level of freedom to create and implement the programs that will best serve their patients and communities.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2022-06-06