PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT – The Healthcare Resort of Plano – THE HEALTHCARE RESORT OF PLANO, TX
PRN: Flexible Schedule, Be Appreciated by Your Employer!
- In house therapy – job stability
- Fun work atmosphere
- Clinical mentorship – job shadowing
- Leadership development
- Clinical and Program development
- Work life balance- flex schedule –competitive compensation and benefits
- Strong infection control to prevent COVID and keep staff/residents safe
The Healthcare Resort of Plano, TX, is an exciting next generation healthcare model offering Assisted Living Residences, Rehab Suites, and concierge style service. As part of this amazing team of clinicians, you will have opportunities for training and continuing education in Think Thin/dysphagia, Abilities Care and dementia, stroke and neuro rehabilitation, and respiratory/COVID recovery programs. Enjoy a fun work atmosphere, a diverse patient population, and the opportunity to create and implement the programs that will best serve the needs of your patients.
Visit BuildingTherapyLeaders.com and find out why we are truly different in dignifying long term care.
- Every facility has an in-house therapy team – no contract therapy company. All department teams work for the facility and share the same goals
- Each facility is independently operated with local leadership and no corporate red tape
- Decisions made at the facility for the facility staff and community needs
- Core Values (CAPLICO): Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration, Ownership. These values are the core of who we are as an organization and shared among all affiliated facilities
Utilizes evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders per regulatory and clinical practice requirements under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; etc. Under the supervision and direction of a Physical Therapist.
Assesses patient’s progress and communicates with supervising Physical Therapist to adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
Provides input to supervisor for discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
Prior experience in a skilled nursing setting is preferred but new grads welcome!
Pay rates are competitive and based on various factors. Rates noted as “estimated” are established by job posting websites and may not reflect actual pay rates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Last updated 2023-03-04